1. Candle - Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow
2. Lip Color - NYX Intense Butter Gloss Toasted Marshmallow
3. Drink - I'm boring and drink peppermint mocha (non fat, no whip) all year round, but I did try the salted caramel mocha this year to get the cool Fall cup and it tastes like caramel popcorn drizzled with chocolate. Yummy, but not my fav!
4. Blush - I've never really had a favorite blush per Season, but right now I'm loving Tartelette Celebrated!
5. Clothing Item - Jackets and Scarves
6. Fall Movie - Hocus Pocus, duh!
7. Fall TV Show - Basically put the word Chicago in front of Police, Fire and soon Med and you have my favorite Fall Shows!
8. Thanksgiving Food - Stuffing! I used to love stove top but as I've gotten older there's just something about my moms that is so tasty!
9. Halloween Costume - Of all the costumes I've been, when I was in third grade I think, I was a Genie with a lamp and that is definitely my favorite!
Bonus! I couldn't believe she didn't ask Fav Fall polish because this is when I love having the dark colors on my nails and my go to for Fall is La Moss from Butter London!
These answers pretty much stay the same throughout the years, but I'm interested to see what might be different next year!
What's on your agenda for the weekend?!
Linking up for Friday Favs with Amanda and High Five for Friday with Bright on a Budget, Coffee with Caitlin, Cup of Tea, and Della Devoted!!!