Well...FAIL! I ended up with quite a bit of extra income this month and
I ate out a lot more over the past two weeks. Instead of going to the store, I was either hanging with the fam or working so I ate out a lot more when I wasn't eating leftovers, thanks Mom.
Ummm, I had to order some stuff for the cat, duh. Also, said cat is living with my parents and doing quite well. Turns out my dad isn't as allergic anymore. Did you know your allergies can change every several years? Maybe it's time I try Avocado again!!
I could list all the stuff I bought, BUT some of it is going to be in my Friday August Favs post and I'm hoping to film a video or a few this weekend to share.
Some of the things I bought are:1. Shirts from Target
2. Bra - I haven't been able to find the one I bought online, but if you go into the store and ask for it they should have it.
3. Small Camera for Vlogging I actually bought this USED on Amazon for over 50% off and am so happy I tried it. Perfect condition!!
4. Finally tried the Mia and I got the kit that comes with an extra brush, two cleansers and a mesh bag. Loving it so far! I had tried the Olay one many moons ago when it first came out and I didn't want to drop the $$$ on the Mia and it doesn't compare in my opinion.
5. I ordered glass straws to go with the Starbucks glass tumbler for my essential oils, but the straw doesn't fit in the hole!! I think I am also going to have to get the aluminum one because I need the lid for work and traveling.
6. I can't remember if this was in July or August, but when Bookworm Boutique was having free shipping I ordered something for a friends birthday and a pillow for myself. Their throw pillows are $5 off today if you need one too! Use code: THROW5
I really didn't spend that much while visitng and road tripping with my sister. It helped that my parents paid for most of the travel and meals. I did only get ONE pedi, but I think it's time to get my nails done again. I just really like how they shape my nails.
Believe it or not, even with all of this spending I still have some things that I'm lusting over. I also signed up for a couple surprise subscription boxes this month so I'll be getting LOTS of mail. *claps hands*
Did you buy anything cool in August?