It's back to work for me this morning and the forecast is calling for rain all week. Boo!
Last week, Ashley started sharing her to do lists for the week, not the month. I used to do the monthly goals but they weren't all necessarily tangible so I thought I'd give myself only a week to complete FIVE tasks. Shouldn't be near as difficult, right?
To Do By: August 4, 2015
1. Edit July Favs video for Youtube
2. Make Youtube page channel art
3. Get a total of 60,000 steps over the 7 days
4. Make more freezer breakfast burritos or something freezer for breakfast
5. Make a To Do List graphic with my own photo
Bonus Goal: Finish a book off my Literary Ladies Summer Book Challenge List
Now that I'm writing these, I'm getting the itch to actually write a monthly goals list to. Making a list and checking things off always feels so rewarding!
What are some of the things on your list for the week?