I knew I was doing this linkup and should have thought about wanting a pic...not the night before. #bloggerfail
1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? (bronzer, self tanner, etc.)
None...I'm pastey white most of the time. I can tan if I'm in the sun for short bits a lot, but this year with being sick and not supposed to be in the sun I am still pastey white. I've tried some bronzers and lotions and I really want to get a spray tan to try that too I just haven't because I need a special occasion to get one and that hasn't happened either. #pasteywhite
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
Anything from the Gansett Island series, but I would start with book one, Maid for Love which is free on Amazon. I also really enjoyed Good Vibrations by SL Scott which is based in Hawaii and a former Fanfiction that I did not know was one until after I'd read it! #summerreads
3. What’s your signature summer scent this year?
Beach Angel Summer...it was a Semi-Annual steal a couple seasons ago and I'm still working through the bottle. I only allow myself to wear it during the Summer. #summerscent
4. The sun is shining and it’s time to get outside! What’s your favorite thing to do?
Lay out and read or get in the pool! #pooltime
5. You’re on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What’s your go-to summer beach food?
Hot dogs! I know they're a mystery food, but nothing beats a good grilled dog! Also, ice cream! #icecreamconepartyofone
6. Sunscreen is always important, but it’s a MUST in summer! What’s your favorite? (Face, body, or both)
Hello, Florida sun so I wear SPF 30 on my face year round. I really like DermaDoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Sunscreen. It's pretty thick, but I love the way it moisturizes my face. #protectyourface #justsaynotowrinkles
7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?
Sit inside in the air conditioner or under the patio with a fan! #helloac
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)
Ugh! This year I couldn't even get it in a ponytail until recently. I'm a ponytail/bun girl a lot but if I can get away with it, I'll start with my hair down! #shorthairfail
9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2015?
My go to for years has been either Jackie Oh! from Color Club or Poptastic also from CC, but this year I found a new shade from Orly and it's from the Walgreens Disney Ariel collection and it's called Magical Voice. It's a great hot pink color, can't wait to get my pedi at the end of the month and use it! #manipedis
10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?
Ummm, I've been watching Army Wives this Summer. Last Summer it was Sons of Anarchy. Anything that is drama and complete or almost complete. #summerdrama
11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
Liquid foundation. Before I had a lot of my acne scarring I used a tinted moisturizer, but while that's clearing up I'll stick with liquid. #girlproblems
12. It’s super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
Both! Sunglasses are everywhere in my car and in my purse, but a hat if I'm headed outside for the day. Florida also has sporadic bouts of rain, and I hate getting my hair/face/eyes wet so I've learned to always bring a hat! #sunnies
13. What is your summer jam this year?
TBH I don't really have one. I've been listening to audio books and SYTYCD just started their top 20 dance sessions which is where I find a lot of new, good songs! I remember a couple Summers ago I found DJ Earworm and his Summer mashups...he's pretty talented. #summermashup
14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.
Nope, but I'm curious what's on yours! #summerbucketlist
15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!
Tankini, but sometimes I'll bust out the bikini. #bikinitime
16. Summer means heat… and sweat! What’s your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)
I don't think I have one. The hormones have been causing my head to sweat more this Summer, I have noticed. It could also be the shorter hair which sounds weird, but it's true. #sweatintotheoldies
17. Summer wouldn’t be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
I'm good with The Tonight Dough, it's the perfect mix for me! #benandjerrys
If you want to jump in on the tag, just link back to this post so Brynn can see all of your answers!
It's my first time linking for #hashtaghumpday, but I've seen Nadine and Julia do it AND I thought this would be a good post to get in some good hash tags!!