Before, or after you've read through this list go ahead and take a look at my 30 Before 30 and how I did.
1. See the Eiffel Tower in person.
2. Have at least ONE steady relationship.
3. Attend something like Sturgis or Daytona Bike Week.
4. Unplug for ______ Hours.
5. Go on a cruise.
6. Attend a Pro Sports Game.
7. Complete the C25K Program.
8. Design for an author I didn’t know from the fandom.
9. See the sun rise on the east coast and set on the west coast of the US in the same day.
10. Swim with Dolphins or Manatees.
11. Participate in a Walk to raise money for __________
12. Take a cooking class.
13. Buy a House, Get Married or Have a Kid
14. Visit Vermont.
15. Go on a Ferris Wheel at a Pier
16. Visit my birthplace, Germany. (Army Brat)
17. Visit All 50 States (18)
18. See Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC or Christmas in NYC.
19. Visit Kim in Hawaii.
20. Get published. Book, article, short story, etc.
21. Visit Disney in France
22. Make a loaf of bread in the crockpot
23. Float down a river, preferably in a comfortable tube.
My there are a lot of blank ones to fill up over the next TEN years, but I'm looking forward to coming up with more and making them happen.
Do you have a list like this? What do you think I should add to my list?