I went to Universal for the first time with my Season Pass and we had a blast! I'm pretty sure numbers were down because of MegaCon happening in Orlando, but it made the HP wait times super short!
We got to see the Band Perry perform some of our fav songs before the rain took over and we made a run for it, lol. We sat in front of the Monster Cafe (?) for a couple of hours to be able to sit and kind of see the screens during the concert but it was worth it!
1. I wanted to do the Jurassic Park ride, but you get wet so taking a pic with this Velociraptor was the next best thing!
2. S showed me some of her favorite rides and we even experienced a few new things together.
3. Even though she'd been there once before when this ride was open, she hadn't waited in line for the Gringotts ride so it was cool to be with her for her first time and she's a huge PotterHead - I think that's a thing.
4. Since we were in Orlando and it'd been FOREVER, Lazy Moon was a must! Tried Buffalo chicken with my bacon instead of pepperoni and while it was tastey the buffalo was overwhelming so I'll stick to my old faithful next time.
5. Saw the Rocky Horror Makeup Show with front seats, it was interesting and very entertaining.
6. Since it's still Mardi GRas time at Universal for another week or so I had a few things on my list to try like Gumbo and VooDoo juice. Delicious!!
7. MEGACON!!! I still wish we would have purchased advanced tickets for Saturday, BUT there were plenty of costumes to glimpse on Sunday and we only had to stay a couple hours before the crowds took over and S was ready to be done. I have a low tolerance for traffic and she has one for enclosed crowds.
8. Little Mermaid and Brave were represented, don't they look fab?
9. Had to get a pic with a Star Wars character for my dad!
S and I talked about dressing up next year but I have no idea what I would be?! What would you dress up as?
How was your weekend?!
Linking up for weekending with B Loved Boston and Champagne and Suburbs.