OMG I guess my alarm wasn't set this morning, so luckily my internal alarm woke me up at the time I usually leave and I was out the door in 13 minutes, I think that's a new record. Also, thankful for dry shampoo and quick makeup right about now.
This weekend I DID manage to get some stuff done, went through my bathroom and got most of that organized. Now it's just finishing up some odds and ends that are left on the counter. Got some videos recorded, so I'll be working on editing those this weekend. Figured out my Eye-Fi card thanks to my dad and I finished a design project. Oh! I also made some new gold foil stuff and one of those was the St. Patrick's Day item/gift I mentioned Friday.
1. Attempted St. Patrick's Day Nails last night, the clover needs some work.
2. Found this leopard gold foil and some awesome sayings to go with it. Hanging this one up at work today!
3. The St. Patrick's Day idea I found on Pinterest with my own spin!
4. Liquor tastings at the wine and liquor store!
5. Mom and I saw Cinderella! It was really good, and I hate the evil people in Disney fairy tales more now than when I was a kid!
6. Had my mom try this Lambic, she's still not a fan.
How was your weekend?
I'm hoping to finally share my Birthday stuff this week, because if I wait too long it won't even be March!
Linking up for weekending with B Loved Boston and Champagne and Suburbs.