I have a pic from scarf season FOUR years ago in Florida. I also had short hair in this pic. A little #tbt still hanging around on Thursdays. What can I say, it's nice to revisit these old photos. The one on the right was taken just before Christmas and I still love that scarf!
Ummm, I'm pretty sure one of the blogs I read did this a couple of months ago and I've been hanging on to it for a while. I don't remember who I got these 25 questions from so if it's you, could you let me know and I'll totally give you credit!
Let's get on with learning
1. What movie deserves a sequel? Mean Girls with the same actors.
2. What one toy would you like to throw repeatedly at a brick wall? I think this is a parent question because I can't think of one.
3. What is one thing a woman should never do? Go after another woman's man.
4. Who would you hate to see naked? Pretty much anybody I work with. That would just be awkward.
5. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Frosted Flakes.
6. What is one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got? Barbie Jeep because it had two seats.
7. If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your alias? Haley Carmichael or Clark. I also really like the name Addison.
8. What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you? Remembering something personal I told them and don't even remember telling them. Or, getting something for me off a wishlist.
9. If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would you choose? JFK. Oooh, or Marilyn Monroe.
10. Where do you not mind waiting? In the car as long as we're not really moving. I hate the moving an inch every few seconds thing. It drives me mad!
11. If you could lock up one person in a mental institution, who would it be? Is this a real question?
12. What is your favorite potato chip flavor? Sour Cream and Onion
13. If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go? High School graduation just to see if things turned out differently or if I made all the same choices.
14. What is your most impressive car repair skill? I plead the fifth.
15. What is the best sports stadium/arena you have been to? Bucs Stadium because it's very pirate themed and not boring. It's also one of the only stadiums I've ever been in.
16. What would you refuse to do for one million dollars? Puke. Watch someone puke. Anything that has to do with puke.
17. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to see on television? The Wedding Date. Dermot Mulroney aka swoon king.
18. What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with? JFK for this one, Marilyn to bring back to life. (See Q9) I became obsessed with pop culture in the 60s and I don't even know why.
19. If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick? Haha, I just thought of PDQ because I'm not a fan but it would have to be Long John Silvers.
20. What is one thing you refuse to share? "Joey doesn't share food!"
21. If you went to a psychiatrist, what would he/she say you suffer from? Commitment Phobia and Trust Issues
22. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, what would you choose? Vanity Fair or Rolling Stones - depending on if I was a singer or actress.
23. What makes you really sleepy? Not going to bed on time
24. What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant? When people pick apart the waiters. I always leave an extra tip and bite my tongue whenever I hear someone being rude. I'm the first to be stingey on bad service, but that's only when they haven't done anything to correct the mistake. Most of the time something is done.
25. What do people do too much of today? Laugh out loud? I'm guilty of it too, lol.
To help beat the winter blues, I've teamed up with some ladies to bring you some red. $150 to Target, to be exact! Enter in the rafflecopter below for your chance to win!
Lindsay ~ Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilettos // Steph ~ Life According To Steph // Casey ~ True Colours