Friday, after I got in some steps by walking around Target (best way to get those steps in is shopping!) it was a whole lot of reading. I was approved for THREE books on Netgalley and flew through one of them, yay!
This is what the rest of the weekend looked like.
1. I'm in the process of deep cleaning my room, and one of those spots that definitely needed to be done was my desk + drawer.
2. Here's the final product, so excited to have this done! I still have that dreaded pile of clothes I hate putting on away!
3. While I was walking about Target I found another one of these for my sister!!
4. Tried out an egg drop soup recipe. Might have cooked the eggs too long but it was still delish and an easy go-to meal.
5. Tried to eat healthy, no carb as much as I could this weekend starting with taco salad on Friday night and leftovers the rest of the weekend.
6. BLT + Cheese sandwiches are the bomb around here.
7. Worked on a new Wednesday night series at church.
8. Finished the first of my travel frames! I didn't account for the frame apparently and the letters touch the black part. What do you think, should I get them reprinted with a thin white border or remember it for next time?
9. The book I mentioned earlier had a recipe for brownies at the end that I tried out and it was oh so super chocolatey and yummy!
Today I'm running some errands, working on design stuff and continuing to binge watch Gossip Girl in the background.
How was your weekend?
Linking up for weekending with B Loved Boston and Champagne and Suburbs.