It's the first Monday of 2015, woohoo!!
I was pretty productive this weekend and still managed to have a little bit of fun, so I hope you did too. Of course, there was that one thing I was supposed to do that I didn't cross off my list and I'm trying to figure out how to not put it off any longer so I can do it next weekend. Oh, did I say one thing? That should have been like a bazillion things.
1. While I shared my Resolutions and Goals last week, I actually won't start them until today. I also managed to get all of January and most of February planned out for posts!!
2. I went to a local craft store/room opening and enjoyed their delicious sweets with mimosas and champagne for the last time until February.
3. I started to finish my only Christmas project I attempted this year.
4. I finished the latest book in the Real series by Katy Evans. It was good, but didn't come close to taking away the #1 spot Remy holds!
5. I joined a dietbet so I have some weight to lose this month.
6. I actually finished my Christmas project!! #nailedit
Not pictured1. We started watching Worst Cooks in America and while it's a little too drama filled for me and a cooking show, I really like it.
2. Design work that I've not done much of during the Holidays.
3. Watching Frozen and getting Let it Go stuck in my head all Sunday afternoon.
I really need to clean my room and put away all of my Christmas stuff so I can film some "haul" videos to share. That was the one thing I was supposed to do this weekend and it did not get done.
I saw an idea to fill one bag with stuff to get rid of a day and I'm going to see about using that concept for my room this week in the evenings. Let's face it, at the end of the day the last thing I want to think about if cleaning, ugh!
How was your weekend?!
Linking up for weekending with B Loved Boston and Champagne and Suburbs.