I'm hoping to get all of my coworker gifts done and wrapped this weekend and get this ONE craft thing I've been meaning to do for Christmas. Wish me luck! Do you have any plans for this weekend?
1. Fav SongI remember her from The Voice, and I'm so glad to hear her song on the radio!!
2. Fav ShirtI may be a little biased with this shirt since I helped the girls come up with it. Finn is so far my favorite if you couldn't tell with all of my talk about Dirty Rowdy Thing previously. Mine has already shipped from Zazzle. I just hope it fits when it gets here!
3. Fav DessertThere were a couple of desserts from this week, but one stands out. I finally got around to trying out the Peppermint Bark Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and it DEFINITELY lives up to the expectations inside my head!
4. Fav ReadAlmost a year after this book was added to my Goodreads profile I got around to reading it and OMG it was fantastic! So much so I had to read the prequel but you can't read the prequel or even the synopsis of the prequel unless you've read Ten Tiny Breaths, mmmkay?
5. Fav FunniesI'll try not to
What are some of your favs from this week?!
ICYMI from yesterday, I talked about my Barbie car I got for Christmas when I was 5 as part of my #tbtHolidayEdition linkup every Thursday!