1. Fav SongI don't know what it is about this group of girls. I remember seeing them on X-Factor but they've come such a long way most people probably wouldn't even know they started there. This song and an old one, Who Are You are my favs!
2. Fav Good Looking ActorCan we all just take a minute to appreciate Charlie? I mean he has given me a new appreciation for all things beards and maybe even man buns though he only rocked it a couple times on SoA. I really thought I would never say that.
3. Fav DiscoveryThese probably won't even go with my black and white with pink kitchen but at only $13 they're definitely on my Christmas list.
4. Fav ReadI pretty much stick to up-and-coming authors in the new adult / romance genre but broke out of that recently thanks to the Winter Book Challenge. That's how I found Marie Force, and her latest series Green Mountain. Based in Vermont it makes me want to leave the warmth and try out Vermont. Crazy ideas!! Will is definitely making a case for book boyfriend!! Check your local library. I found the next two in the series there so hopefully I can get those this weekend!
5. Fav FunniesI'm just going to leave you with these funnies from my HaHa Pinterest board and wish you an absolutely fabulous weekend!!!
Don't forget I'm doing a $225 Target Gift Card giveaway with Becca and every Thursday until the end of the year I'm doing #tbtHolidayEdition so join in when you can!!
What are some of your favs from this week?!