For starters I'm very thankful to have just one more day off from work. When I get back we'll be doing month end and even though I'll be behind all the people already at work today I loved being able to sleep in this morning. (scheduling my post the night before rocks!!)
This past weekend plenty happened, so I definitely wanted to share it with you guys!!
Don't miss the GIVEAWAY at the bottom for some serious Target cash!!
1. Our last day of work before the weekend I hung out with some coworkers for food and drinks so you know I had a good time!!
2. I can check off another 30 Before Thirty item because I made a pie. From scratch. It was delicious! Recipe here. Crust recipe here.
*One thing I learned...this recipe gave me a top and bottom so have another bottom only pie ready to make!
3. Thanksgiving dinner was held outside on a back porch and it was a little chilly in the shade, but perfect!
4. Friday was the UCF @ USF game and my hair had some killer static going on inside the restroom stalls!
5. We met up with some rival fans, but it's all in good fun. Especially since we won!!
6. I received my Veet Infini'Silk Pro to try out this weekend. Full review to come next week!
7. Parents got the tree put up while I was away at the game. She's trying it without garland this year and I'm diggin' it.
8. Mom and I tackled the craft room. It's not quite done we had an Ikea run Sunday to finish making it look awesome so I'll post a photo on Insta this week, hopefully. That's the plan.
9. Tried a new Thai restaurant my dad had heard about and it was very good. They had more stuff on their menu I wanted to try so we'll definitely be going back. I'm thinking about doing a review of it but I've never really reviewed a restaurant before.
**Not pictured -
1. Black Friday shopping. With Cyber Monday starting early last week there was no reason for me to enter the crazy crowds. My dad had to stop at Walmart for something on Thanksgiving and as they were loading the pallets people were trying to take stuff. Don't plan on ever participating in a brick and mortar store again.
2. A much needed mani-pedi. With my broken toe my toes were looking gnarly and since I've only had ghost pains recently I decided to brave it. It was a success!
How was your weekend and Holiday if you celebrated?!
Before you get to the Giveaway, I'm still doing my #tbtHolidayEdition posts every Thursday, so feel free to join in!
Today I'm linking up with Leeann and Kimberlee for Monday Morning Gossip!
a Rafflecopter giveaway