Five Fav Things I've purchased Lately
1. Florida Georgia Line's latest album.I've been listening to this thing on repeat for days and I can't get enough of it!! I cannot wait for them to headline their own tour! Also, because I ordered it from Amazon it came with this digital download and I can listen to it on any computer with my Amazon account. Bonus!
2. Coach SunglassesI have a really nice pair of SUnglasses I got for Christmas last year, but they're aviator style so I can't push them up onto my hair and I hate that! When the Coach outlet was having a super sale I purchased these bad boys and I'm in love!
3. Iced Peppermint MochaI've been known to stop at Starbucks multiple times a week and then the guy at the drive thru started getting creepy and petting my hand when he would hand me my card back. Needless to say I needed to find a different way to get my caffeine in the mornings. My mom found this at the commissary a few days ago and while it's not the same it's awesome and so much cheaper!!
4. Leather JacketI used to have a dressy leather jacket, but I got rid of it before we moved to Florida because who needs jackets in Florida?! Well, now that I've lived down here for a while it does get cold to me, lol. With my recent obsession with Sons of Anarchy it only made sense that I got a biker style!
5. Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow CandleIf you haven't smelled this candle you must make a stop in at your closest Bath and Body Works because it's ah-mazing!!
What are some of your favs you purchased recently?!