1. Fav SongI've been hearing this song for a while. Especially ever since I saw them in concert this Summer, but with the radio spot it's featured on for the new show "How to Get Away With Murder" I just can't get it out of my head! Did anybody watch the premiere this week?
2. Fav QuoteEverything about this is so me. What's interesting is in high school I feel like I was a lot more extroverted and have done a complete 180 now that I'm an adult. Did this happen to anybody else?
3. Fav Fall DIYO.M.G. You can hardly read our address so I'm very excited to try this. The only problem is we don't really have an external front porch so I'll have to find a good location in our awkward front area.
4. Fav Reading SeriesIf you've been around for a while or are a fan of Lori Otto, you've probably seen my post about the ever evolving book hangover I had. Well, she kid of sort of continues the series with a different set of characters in the Choisie series but we still get to see the originals which I love! Moving on - I finally got around to reading the other books in this series. I read the first book back in January and loved it. I had no idea there was a FOURTH book coming out this year and didn't quite get the end like I was expecting and I'm very anxious to see how it all comes together in the end! Check out Lori's series and a little bit of info about each book in her info graphic.
5. Fav FunnyThis is so me. I have a lot hate with the laundry and my dresser right now. I just feel like the drawers aren't deep enough so I don't want to put any laundry away. It's definitely on the ridiculous side the piles of laundry I have sitting around my bedroom.
What are some of your favs from this week?!