I'm joining in for my FIRST Total Social with Helene and Sarah this month where everybody talks about their guilty pleasures.
1. Girl Crush - I have a bit of an obsession with Sophia Bush. I even started a Girl Crush Pinterest board and I can't think of another celebrity that will be appearing on here anytime soon...maybe Hayden Panettiere. Sophia has been on my radar and a major source of inspration since I first saw her on One Tree Hill.
2. Britney Spears - I'm pretty sure this started in middle school and then was cemented after watching Crossroads a million times.
3. TV Dramas and Specific Reality Shows - You can read more about my favorite TV Dramas which I have a few, but I have two particular Reality shows that I absolutely hate to miss! So You Think You Can Dance which is almost over, and another Summer reality show I love and I missed the first episode is The Great Food Truck Race! I love how they all get into themes with their trucks and the dancers on SYTYCD have all out outfits like I still have from when I danced as a kid.
4. Starbucks - It doesn't matter how much it costs right now, I just can't say no whenever I get a craving for it. Even when I've done really strict diets I figure a way to include it. It tastes awesome, makes me happy and perks me up!!
5. My New Adult and Romance Books - You'll see pictures of these all over my Instagram and I'm keeping track of at least my Real Books on the blog, but you can also friend or follow my reviews on Goodreads where I keep track of all of my books! I don't care if they have sex, taboo or language. If it has a love story that draws me in I'm going to read it and form my own opinion.
What are some of your guilty pleasures?