1. Fav SongThis is one of the latest downloads since it's a single only right now, but I'm loving it and BONUS!! He's super cute!
2. Fav ShirtSometimes I don't have a filter, especially around those that know me and there may be others around. I definitely could wear this shirt and nobody would question it.
3. Fav DiscoverySo I have really long hair and I would really like to have it be a little more wavy. It's pretty much straight with a little bit of a wave on random days. Anyway, I found this tutorial and there is a little something I need to buy before I try it so looks like a trip to Ulta is in my future to pick up The Half Up.
4. Fav ReadSince I technically finished the Call series on Sunday I can still mention it here, right? I still can't stop thinking about this book and wanting to read it again.
5. Fav FunniesI can't remember the last time I went to the gym except to quit it, but I thought this was hilarious and very untrue. Why those two seemed to go together, I do not know.
I can never even finish ONE small slushy so I have no idea how these girls or even a group of girls can finish a KFC bucket.
Announcement -I'm teaming up with some fabulous bloggers to bring you the #BagLadyLinkup on Tuesday, August 5th so we hope you'll join us and tell us what's in your bag! Any bag, makeup, gym, purse, backpack...surprise us!
Ameliorer la Vie | Becoming Adorrable | My Little HEA | The Rachael Way
What are some of your favs from this week?!