Let's talk about the busy weekend I had and yet I still made time to read the Driven Trilogy!
1. Went to a Books A Million in hopes of finding more great books for Book Bash.
2. After a quick stop at Hobby Lobby Heaven, where S has never been we were trying to figure out lunch and remembered we were near Zim Zari's! If you're in the Tampa area and looking to venture to Pasco you should definitely give it a try it's like Beachy Tex-Mex.
3. This was a mudslide from lunch on Sunday when I finally tried Square 1 Burgers and it was oh so yummy!
4. Sunday and Monday afternoon I made time for reading in the sun to help out my pale skin.
5. After we attended the bridal show just to see what all the fuss was about, we caught a rainstorm happening across the Bay and this doesn't do it justice! You could clearly see the dividing line!
6. Sunday night FINALLY watched Labor Day with my parents and I liked the book so much better. Too much creepy music in the movie that I didn't feel at all in the book.
7. I tried out my Kiss nails from Influenster and it was so much fail all in one box. I'll be sharing more on that soon.
8. My screen printing kit came in the mail so I need to finish my designs and get them made!!
9. I'm going to give #fmsphotoaday a try. I did it for FIVE months in 2012 and then when I got my current job I stopped because my work/commute time skyrocketed.
What a wonderful weekend it was and I'm already counting down the days until next weekend, you too?!
How was your weekend?