Let's get our favorite things on for this Friday Five!
1. Fav SongIf you saw my Day Drinking recipe yesterday, you've hopefully already listened to this song but I had to mention it again because I'm LOVING it!!
2. Fav DiscoveryOMG I have been waiting for the PERFECT pink purse to come out from Coach for about 4 years, which is crazy but that's how picky I am most of the time! Anyway, we were shopping for a cowboy hat - another thing I'm being picky about when we were walking out of a store in the mall and I saw it. The pink I had been looking for! S asked me if I was more excited about the concert or finding that purse; the concert of course but I can't tell you how good it felt to finally have the purse I've been searching for that long!
3. Fav Recipes I Want to TryI'd like to try both of these with Spaghetti Squash in the next few weeks!
Dreamy Mac-n-Cheese Spaghetti Squash
Pasta with Zucchini, Tomatoes and Creamy Lemon-Yogurt Sauce
I would post pics, but one pic is far worse than the other so I'll just let you click on them if you want to see.
4. Fav Book SeriesThe Marked Men Series by Jay Crownover - I'm on the last published book, Nash and barely just started it but I really love these broken and tortured, tattooed sexy men! The next book, Rowdy comes out in October and I'm not looking forward to having to wait, lol.
5. Fav DIYAt the concert this past weekend there were A LOT of girls wearing patriotic stuff so it really got me thinking about my 4th of July outfit, duh! I think I want to try and make jean shorts with flag pockets, distressed. Then I remember I have SO MUCH to do before next weekend I shouldn't be thinking about what happens in two weeks just yet, lol!
What are some of your favs from this week?!