I've been absent this week, but I'm getting lots done offline and I'm so thankful for that. Checkout the link ups I participate in every Friday below all of this awesomeness!
Today is also my parents' anniversary, 33 years I think? Congrats you two I couldn't have asked for better parents!
1. Fav SongKip Moore, you and your baseball cap make me have major crushes when you sing songs like this!
2. Fav Design FindMost aren't aware that the gazillion fonts downloaded from sites like dafont.com aren't free for anything except personal use. Meaning, you can't legally print them on a shirt, bag or monetary website you're designing for someone else without contacting the designer or obtaining a commercial license. Most that know it don't do it anyway and just hope they never get caught. Since I'm looking at doing some things to sell with my screen printer, I wanted to make sure all my bases were covered and found this cool site that has listed fonts free for commercial use! *throws confetti*
3. Fav DiscoveryFor all of my book loving friends, this girl has so many of the books I love and/or want to read with their own Pinterest Boards!!! Quotes, "casting" ideas, book covers you name it she has it on these boards. I wish I had time to devote to doing something like this, but thankfully someone else already has!
4. Fav ReadThis book came out earlier this month and I FINALLY got the chance to read it. It's hard for a sequel to such a good book to be better, but if any stand a chance, it's Breakable by Tammara Webber!
5. Fav FunniesI'm going to grab some of my first HaHa pins I ever pinned on Pinterest, enjoy!
Last night I actually broke down and saw Maleficent and it was OMG SOOOO GOOD! Like seriously. I think they could have used a different actress like KaDee Strickland (from Private Practice) to play the villain and I wouldn't have had as many reservations about seeing it but I'm so glad I put my personal vendetta aside and watched it. I still don't plan on watching other Angelina movies, but I'm glad I watched this one. I would have been so bummed when I finally watched it to know I was missing out. Have you seen it yet?!
What are some of your favs from this week?!