Yeah, It's Monday and I'm using exclamation points but I had a pretty great weekend!
While I spent a LOT of my weekend reading, finishing two books and getting a start on a third I managed to get out and enjoy life as well.
1. Friday night UCF baseball was still playing just 20 minutes from my house, so I went with A to the game. We played a much better team than the night before and due to the high probability of loss they showed up with game wasn't nearly as fun for us.
2. I think the coolest part about the mail was how she addressed my envelope with my name all pretty on the back!!
3. I got some fun mail late last week, including my Eva Marie Prints to help out some blogger friends!
4. I actually got up and made it over to the Color Me Rad race with S. This was my before shot, I think I looked pretty good!
5. This was the after and while I didn't get a lot of the colors I wanted (pink or teal) I was glad when we got to the picture part that I wasn't a colorful mess. You can still clearly make out all the colors and I'm not one big blob of brown because that's not attractive.
6. I've been meaning to take my car to the cleaners, but instead my dad had out the cleaner stuff for my mom's car so I decided I'd do my tires myself. They weren't perfect, but it was HARD work!
7. Memorial Day was a party with friends, so I brought along some yummy, festive treats including this read, white and blue bruschetta which was a hit.
8. Despite being a sloppy mess when I got there, this cake was a hit. I stuck it in the freezer when I got there and the whip cream ended up hardening but I was a little pissed when I got there and opened up the container to find this.
9. This sweet and salty trail mix was super yummy too!
So there you have it.
What did you get up to this three day weekend?!