1. You should work harder in high school to lose the weight…having to be in gym or working out during cheerleading isn't a bad things and you'll wish you did it sooner. You might have one slimmer year in the next 12 years, but even then you'll still be overweight.
2. You still won't be married by the age of 28, so date all the boys you can. This will make you sad on occasion, but that's okay because you have some pretty awesome single friends.
3. Start taking art classes now so you'll know what you want to do when you get to college and maybe even graduate early!
4. Grow some balls. Be dangerous. Take risks. Do all these things while there is very little consequence.
5. Your acne will eventually go away in about 10 years. Blargh. You'll still get the occasional breakout, but it won't be as bad!
6. Start a blog and keep it going. Along with that, buy up all the cool domain names you can come up with. Also, run with your online yearbook idea…someone else came up with something similar and made way too much money.
7. Go to a college that has a football team.
8. Take more pictures.
9. That disc man, cell phone, digital camera and map will be replaced by an iPhone that does almost everything.
I'm working my way through this list of prompts. There were 10 things initially, but I couldn't for the life of me think of a tenth thing!